Talk about star power! Patrica Barnstable-Brown has put together another jaw-dropping celebrity guest list for her annual Derby Eve party held the day before the Kentucky Derby. Our advice? You’ll want to put on your sunglasses before taking a look at the whos-who of the world of sports, music, TV, film and dignitaries coming to this party.
This list of luminaries has supernova potential starting with Super Bowl champions Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning. Chris Pine (“Star Trek,” “Wonder Woman”) and Louisville rapper Jack Harlow also attend the glamorous Barnstable-Brown Derby Eve gala.
“We have so many wonderful guests this year and a surprise guest that we’re keeping secret until the night of the party,” Barnstable-Brown told the Courier Journal. “And speaking of surprises, I’m so glad Peyton can return this year, and he’s bringing a pair of very special guests we look forward to meeting.”
The Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Gala, now in its 34th year, is internationally recognized as the premier gala of the Kentucky Derby and listed as one of Condé Nast’s “Ten Best Parties in the World”. In 2022, Olympian Michael Phelps was in attendance along with music superstars Janet Jackson, Darius Rucker and Jason Aldean. Additionally, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, actor Jeff Bridges and Super Bowl champion Tom Brady have been part of Barnstable Brown’s carefully curated and always eclectic guest lists in the past.
You can like:Kentucky native Carly Pearce has been chosen as the national anthem singer for the 2023 Kentucky Derby
This year, the legendary Smokey Robinson will come to the party along with actor Justin Hartley (“This is Us”), Ian Bohen (“Yellowstone”), music superstars Boyz II Men, NSYNC’s Joey Fatone, Richie Sambora ( Bon Jovi) and singer-songwriter Rachel Platten, who performed the national anthem at the Kentucky Oaks earlier in the day on Friday.
Louisville-born Barnstable-Brown co-hosts the dazzling soiree with her son, Christopher Barnstable-Brown, and identical twin sister Priscilla “Cyb” Barnstable. The party begins with a red carpet entrance during which a large crowd of star watchers and fans erupt with excitement whenever a limo pulls up at the entrance and a celebrity exits. With lawn chairs and blankets, street-goers are part of Derby Eve tradition in front of the yellow Barnstable-Brown mansion, perched on a grassy hill lit by thousands of twinkling white lights.
Under huge white tents erected in the backyard for the party, a musical stage becomes the center of attention once all the celebrities and guests have arrived. This is where “The Voice” winner and Kentucky native Jordan Smith, country legends Travis Tritt and fellow Kentucky native Eddie Montgomery, as well as Sambora, Boyz II Men, Fatone and Robinson will perform unexpected musical mashups. .
You can like:Sculptor’s ‘Lady at the Races’ artwork to be featured at Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Gala
Barnstable-Brown said the unpredictability of who will take the stage and what new friendships will be forged is the magic sauce of her legendary party.
“We never know who’s going to take the stage,” she said. “One year Peyton (Manning) got up and sang. Anyone can guess and the guests love it.”
The Louisville-born sisters are well known for their own time in the spotlight. As the spokesperson for Wrigley’s “Double Mint” chewing gum, their advertisement played in every American home with a television during the 1970s. In 1971, Barnstable-Brown was crowned Miss Kentucky and placed in the top five of the Miss USA pageant. The twins have also been featured together on magazine covers for Redbook and Good Housekeeping and appeared in episodes of TV shows ‘The Love Boat’, ‘Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color’ and starred in ‘Quark’, a short-lived sitcom.
You can like:Unbridled Eve Derby Gala Announces 2023 Kentucky Derby Celebrity Guest List
Beyond star power and dazzle, the opulent celebrity-filled gala benefits the University of Kentucky’s Barnstable Brown Diabetes and Obesity Research Center. Last year’s party alone donated $1.2 million to the Barnstable Brown Diabetes and Obesity Research Center, bringing total donations to more than $17 million to fight diabetes.
For party guests like Fatone, the Derby Eve event and her charitable cause go hand in hand. In 2021 he was invited to appear on “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” and the money he raised was donated to the Barnstable Brown Diabetes Center. For a number of years, Sambora performed at the party playing a custom-made guitar which he auctions off at the end of the night and donates to Barnstable Brown Center.
First-time celebrity guests like Mahomes, Harlow and Pine should be prepared for an electrifying but enjoyable fan presence, a rehearsed red carpet with local, national and international journalists, and the long hike up the rather steep Barnstable driveway. -Brown . It’s all part of what makes the Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Gala an enchanting and unique Kentucky Derby weekend experience.
You can like:It’s time to party! How to Get Tickets to 12+ Kentucky Derby Parties You Can Actually Attend
Here are all the celebrities we know so far attending the 2023 Barnstable Brown Derby gala:
2023 Barnstable Brown Derby Gala Celebrity List
- Patrick MahomesSuper Bowl champion and Kansas City Chiefs MVP quarterback (2020, 2023)
- Chris PineAmerican actor known for the reboot of “Star Trek” and “Wonder Woman”
- Peyton ManningSuper Bowl champion quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts (2007) and Denver Broncos (2016)
- Aaron RodgersSuper Bowl champion quarterback with the Green Bay Packers (2011), now plays with the New York Jets
- Jack HarlowGrammy-nominated rapper from Louisville
- Smoke Robinsonsinger, producer and songwriter known as the leader of “Miracles”
- Boyz II ManVocal harmony group including Nathan Morris, Wanyá Morris and Shawn Stockman
- Justin HartleyAmerican actor known for “This is Us” and “Smallville”
- Rachel Platensinger-songwriter performing at 2023 Kentucky Oaks
- Ian Bohen, American actor known for “Yellowstone”
- Bill BellamyAmerican actor and comedian
- Randall CobbNFL wide receiver and former University of Kentucky football player
- Emmit SmithNFL running back formerly with the Dallas Cowboys
- Travis Trittcountry music artist
- Bret BayerFox News special report host
- Doug E. Freshrapper, record producer and beatboxer also known as “The Human Beat Box”
- Joey FatonSinger/artist best known as a member of NSYNC
- Richie Samboraguitarist, singer, songwriter, best known as the lead guitarist of rock band Bon Jovi
- Eddie Montgomerycountry music artist and native of Kentucky
- Jordan SmithWinner of season 9 “The Voice” and hailing from Harlan, Kentucky
- Billy Gilmancountry music artist
- Brandon Stockleyradio personality and former American football catcher
- Larry Birkhead, photographer
- Dannielynn Birkheaddaughter of Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead
- David BakhtiariGreen Bay Packers offensive tackle
- matt flynn2011 Super Bowl champion, quarterback with the Green Bay Packers
- Bryan Bulaga2011 Super Bowl champion, offensive tackle with the Green Bay Packers
- Robert Pine, The American actor known as Sgt. Joseph Getraer in the TV series “CHiPs”
- Blake Bell, Super Bowl champion tight end, Kansas City Chiefs
- Shane Buechele, Super Bowl Champion Quarterback, Kansas City Chiefs
- Jim Grahamnfl football tight butt
- AJ Falconsports analyst and former American football linebacker
Reach introduces journalist Kirby Adams at [email protected].
|Hits.News Celebrity News||Click here|
Follow and Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
News & Image Credit – Click Here