Dany Boon did not pop the champagne. “Life for real”, the film he wrote, where he plays the main role, made the worst launch of his career since “The House of Happiness” 17 years ago! This new French comedy has accumulated over its first five days of operation, from April 19 to 25, 384,538 admissions, including 39,129 in previews.
“Plush”: The movie fiasco with Kev Adams funded by NFTs
“Dungeons & Dragons”: Why should you absolutely not miss the film at the cinema?
“Star Wars”: Three new films announced, including one with Daisy Ridley
A real setback for the director who, since the box of “Bienvenue chez les Ch’tis” in 2008 had not sold less than a million tickets in the first week. Even by aligning Dany Boon, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Kad Merad, the French film obviously did not motivate the public. It must be said that the critics are not kind to the production which inherits a meager 2.8/5 on “Allociné”.
François Civil clamps the 3 million
If the hall operators did not count on “La Vie pour de vrai”, they were able to rely on the success of a mustachioed plumber. “Super Marios Bros. The Movie” continues its mad dash to the top of the French box office. Animation production that adapts the world of video games has accumulated 4,820,259 admissions in 3 weeks in France. Which already makes it the biggest success in France this year. The momentum that has appeared again in recent days does not seem to be about to stop, especially when some of the students are still on school holidays.
More discreet but also honorable, “The Three Musketeers: d’Artagnan” now has 2,322,149 entries on French territory. François Civil can still reasonably hope to pass the symbolic milestone of three million conquered.
1. “Super Marios Bros. the movie”: 1,416,779 admissions (4,820,259).
2. “The Three Musketeers: D’Artagnan”: 583,506 admissions (2,322,149).
3. “Life for real”: 384,538 entries (423.667).
4. “Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Thieves”: 314,725 admissions (734,443).
5. “Evil Dead Rise”: 222,583 entries (235,926).
6. “10 more days without mom”: 205,327 entries (462,080).
7. “I will always see your faces”: 166,148 entries (842,612).
8. “Suzume”: 128,662 entries (309,694).
9. “The Kingdom of Naya”: 92,831 entries (395,702).
10. John Wick: Chapter 4″: 68,436 entries (964,652).
“Title” – entries this week (total).Box office Figures Cbo, from April 19 to 25 in France.
|Hits.News TV Shows News||Click here|
Follow and Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
News & Image Credit – Click Here